Did you know that both Rosemary AND Lavender have A TON of uses and benefits? We'll share some interesting facts with you today.
- Rosemary is a fragrant Evergreen herb that is native to the Mediterranean.
- It is a member of the MINT family.
- It is a good source of calcium, iron & vitamin B6.
- Traditionally, Rosemary was used to relieve muscle pain, improve memory, boost the immune system, as well as the circulatory system, AND promote hair growth.
- It is often used to improve digestion.
- Enhances memory and concentration.
- Rosemary is rich in antioxidents.
- Scientists have found that Rosemary contains an carnosic acid, which can fight off damage by free radicals in the brain.
For more information on free radicals and the damage they cause to your brain, you will have to hit up Google.
Now, since our Creative Energy Candles melt into an amazing lotion, lets quickly go through a few of the benefits of Rosemary essential oil for your SKIN:
- Rosemary INCREASES the skins elasticity (ladies, we LOVE this benefit).
- It is also great for age spots and reducing puffiness!
- It can help protect skin from sun damage.
- It makes for an excellent disinfectant.
Moving along.... Let's talk about....
- Lavender is one of the most popular and versatile essential oils, with MANY benefits - including: reducing stress, pain reliever, improving blood circulation, insect repellent, disinfectant, and providing relaxation!
- It is extracted from the flower of the lavender plant using the process of steam distillation.
- Lavender has a high antioxident content and is a natural anti-imflammatory.
- Bees love lavender and it is a good source of honey.
- Lavender was used in hospitals during WWI and has been used to treat headaches for centuries!
- In ancient Egypt, lavender was used in the mummification process (WHAT!?!)
How does it help your skin? These are the things we want to know!
- Lavender is AMAZING for your skin.
- It is great for treating acne, bug bites, allergic reactions and skin conditions like eczema.
- Lavender is also great for detoxifying the skin.
- It can also be used to reduce the appearance of scars, since lavender naturally promotes the generation of new skin cells.
It's been real fun, folks... you have until tomorrow (that would be Friday, December 7, 2018) to save 15% on our Rosemary & Lavender Creative Energy 2-in-1 Soy Lotion Candle.
Peace & Love,
The Creative Energy Team